• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Recently Released

Let us know what feedback you have about our features that were most recently released!

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Enable in OWA the link for "find a local number" and "forgot your PIN"

Enable in OWA the link for "find a local number" and "forgot your PIN"

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Sign in with: Facebook Google
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  PSTN Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Meeting details at bottom of invite

When appending skype meeting to calendar appointment allow users to append to bottom of meeting invite instead of moving meeting information down.

15 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    3. 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. Calls often drop

I've noticed that system initiated calls often drop while ringing in or just after a call is answered on my end. Its easy enough to instruct the system to call me back, but many users don't seem to attempt this, they simply dial in instead, and thus show up as 2 users, one for web presence and one for voice.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  PSTN Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. 4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. Announce

Need the ability to set Attendee notifications per meeting ? I know how to set it on the Tenant, but I am not able to allow per meeting.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. Automatic auto dialing for numbers listed in Location field

For meetings outside of Skype for business, is there a way to convert the number as a URL so it gets automatically dialed

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. provide dial in numbers for country israel and India

provide dial in numbers for country Israel and India

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  PSTN Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    9. Link to enable PSTN Conferencing Expired

Is there any way to regenerate the enablement link once it's expired? I saw the Preview acceptance email but didn't realize there were additional steps required to activate the services.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. Tariff for dial in calls to PSTN conferencing

I can't find a tariff for what the calls will cost us as the tenant hosting the Skype for Business call when someone dials in by phone?

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Multiple Accounts and error message

In outlook I have 3 exchange accounts. When I click on "New Skype Meeting", I get an error message that the accounts logged into Skype and Outlook don't match if I have all three calendars showing. Everything works peachy if I remove the other two calendars, but that doesn't make sense. (Outlook 2013) Should be able to see what the default account is, and that it's the same as the Skype account that's logged in. Also, this should be addressed for delegates or other accounts that may or may not be logged in on the system.

5 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. Allow conferencing users to directly dial into the conferences without taping the conf ID from their (smart)phones

Can you include an additional link in the meeting invite that would direct users to a special page that would display the individual regional dialin numbers together with the pin and admin configurable special characters, so users dialin to the conferences via PSTN would only need to tap this 'tel:' link and their phone would connect them to the conference without a need to enter the conf id after hearing the initial announcement?

something like:

>>North America<< and the hyperlink would point the device to -- > 'tel:+123456789...123456' which would dial the number, wait for three seconds and dtmfed the…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. 5 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  PSTN Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    14. Conference ID called "Passcode" in admin interface

In Outlook we see conference ID, but it called "Passcode" in Admin interface

10 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Provide more dial in numbers

Currently there is only 4 numbers available for dialing in, provide additional numbers that customers can dial into.

20 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  PSTN Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    1 2 3 5 Next →
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base