• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Recently Released

Let us know what feedback you have about our features that were most recently released!

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve our recently released features?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
    • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
    • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
    (thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Please turn off the startup and exit sounds. It's easily annoying enough for me to consider alternative software.

Please turn off the startup and exit sounds. It's easily annoying enough for me to consider alternative software.

106 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Sign in with: facebook google
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      5 comments  ·  Skype for Business Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. dark mode in Skype for business for MAC

Please add the dark mode to the app, with Mojave iOS the dark mode is more easy to work.

67 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      4 comments  ·  Skype for Business Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Enable DND

Provide a method to enable (or disable) a way to turn on DND when:
      1) A meeting is in progress
      2) Skype call is in progress
      2) A desktop is being shared on Skype.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Skype for Business Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. Please give the ability to block a contact

On the Mac, you can "remove" a contact but not block a contact. Not sure why this feature not possible

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Skype for Business Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. Corruption of contact list

I am seeing corruption on my contact list. I am receiving calls\chats from people in my organization but it is really from an entirely different person.

5 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Skype for Business Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    7. New icon for Mac to fit in with updated Office icons

There's a new icon set for the Office apps, the Skype icon now looks dated. Would be nice to get it updated.

7 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. 194 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      5 comments  ·  Skype for Business Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    9. login sound

URGENT: How can I turn off the login sound?

223 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      50 comments  ·  Skype for Business Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    10. Presence Indicator

The Presence Indicator doesn't work properly for Mac like it does for Windows. It would be good to show "In A Meeting" or "Presenting" on Skype for Business for Mac like it does for Windows. It doesn't even automatically populate to "Busy" when there is something on the calendar. Please enable.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. a Mac user could set the old Messages app to display their current iTunes track as their status. SFB could be made to do that. ;)

a Mac user could set the old Messages app to display their current iTunes track as their status (instead of Available, Busy, etc. in case I didn't explain that clearly). SFB could be made to do that. it already pauses iTunes if a call is received. ;) thanks.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. Online meeting continuity between devices

This is a request for all Skype versions (Mac, iOS, Windows, ...).

During an online meeting I sometimes need to move to another location which means interrupting my participation, and join the meeting again on another device (e.g. mobile phone), disrupting the flow for me and other participants.

Expectation:
      I'm on an SfB online meeting on Device 1. When opening SfB on Device 2, I'd like to have the option of continuing the meeting on that device seamlessly. That means, transition the audio/video to that device without interruption, including switching my wireless earphones from Device 1 to 2. It also…

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. Atrocious performance, please fix

For the first few hours this application works as expected, but as conversation histories with contacts grow larger, replying, starting conversations and sometimes even typing is painfully slow... and this is just a chat application!

Seriously MS, put some resources into this.

18 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Include SiP phone functionality from Skype Business Mac

SIP phone configuration (Polycom etc) can only be configured by the Windows Skype for Business Client. The Mac version recognises the phone as an external mic / speaker but doesn't start the credential dialogue like the Windows version.

I think we all understand that Windows comes 1st but it's really annoying how limited the Mac version is by comparison....reminiscent of the horrible early versions of Office on Mac that couldn't accurately share files between OS's.....

End of rant. Please fix it up, drives people crazy. Still not installing Win10.

Thanks.

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. Provide option to enable/disable startup sound for 'Skype for Business' on Mac

Provide option to enable/disable startup sound for 'Skype for Business' on Mac

57 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. Tag for Status Changes Broken on Mac

The Tag for Status Changes flag for Contacts on Mac does not always stay enabled. Sometimes it stays enabled between reboots, and other times it's cleared, causing us to go to each Contact entry and re-enable the checkmark. Please fix.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. S4B logs out when I lock my MacBook

Skybe 4 Business logs out an user when he locks his MacBook.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. Skype for Business 16.17.51 keeps crashing on OS X 10.11.6

Someone should maybe fix it? I have no idea why it's crashing.

24 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      10 comments  ·  Skype for Business Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    20. the chats list in Skype Mac is just a disater

The "Chats" view is a pile of mess... can't conversations stay in their own window much like the Windows version? This is horrible.

172 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      9 comments  ·  Skype for Business Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    ← Previous 1 3 4 5 31 32
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base