• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Recently Released

Let us know what feedback you have about our features that were most recently released!

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve our recently released features?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
    • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
    • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
    (thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Sfb conference details in OWA are missing

For some reason Skype for business doesn't show meeting details when used with OWA. Users must sent the invite and then the details appear. Desktop client however works.

11 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      2 comments  ·  PSTN Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. uruguay

Please add Local Toll numbers in Uruguay -

2 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  PSTN Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Report of who actually is using the PSTN Dial in functionality

When will Microsoft provide a way to report who is actually using the PSTN conference facility to determine if a license is being used or not. Having this info will provide a business ways to remove and re-allocate licenses to users who actually need this product.

6 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. Please Add Local Toll diam number for Egypt

Please add a local dial in number for callers in Egypt

2 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. 4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. PSTN Conf Numbers in New Caledonia

We ask MS to provide Dial-In numbers (Toll) in New Caledonia (Noumea and Prony). At least allow Dial-Out for this country.

36 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. PSTN Conf Numbers in Indonesia

We ask MS to provide Dial-In numbers (Toll) in Indonesia (Sorowako). At least allow Dial-Out for this country.

26 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. Add Escalation from P2P PSTN Call to Conference with SfB CCE

Currently this is not possible, needs hybrid or on-prem deployment.

You can host PSTN + Skype conference, but it must not start from a P2P PSTN Call (either a P2P Skype call, or directly a conference you planned, in that case the PSTN call will go throug dial-in conference service in the cloud).

I understand the reason: since the PSTN call leg goes from the on-prem voice GW for the P2P call, it's an issue to transfer it to the conference dial-in service which is at Microsoft.

An alternative would be to add conference service in Cloud Connector (Even if…

13 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  PSTN Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    10. PSTN Conf Numbers in Oman

We ask MS to provide Dial-In numbers (Toll) in Oman (Sohar and Muscat). At least allow Dial-Out for this country.

9 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. PSTN Conf Numbers in Canada (SUDBURY)

We ask MS to provide Dial-In numbers (Toll) in Canada (Sudbury).

11 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. PSTN Conf Numbers in Mozambique

We ask MS to provide Dial-In numbers (Toll) in Mozambique (Maputo and Tete). At least allow Dial-Out for this country.

7 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. Get report of who attended

Provide a way, either automatically delivered to the meeting organizer (MO) or available to the MO or site admin manually, to get a list of people/phone numbers that attended a meeting/conference call. Other services provide this as a default after each meeting.

22 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  PSTN Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    14. PSTN Conf Numbers in Paraguay

We ask MS to provide Dial-In numbers (Toll) in Paraguay (Asuncion). At least allow Dial-Out for this country.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Call me at option SFB Conferencing

when using skype for business PSTN conferencing, is there a cost associated with using the call me at option. I know if I dial into the conference line I'm charged LD b/c it's a LD number but I would assume that using the call me option is SFB server calling as a voip call to the number I specify and would be treated like an inbound calls which I'm not charged for inbound calls. All help would be appreciated.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. Change format of dial-in numbers to previous configuration

Before dynamic conference ID's were in place, the default SfB email template for PTSN conferencing showed:

Join by Phone
      Toll-free number: +1 (***) ***-XXXX
      Toll number: +1 (***) ***-XXXX
      Find a local number

After the change, the invitation lost all formatting and no longer shows which number is a toll vs. toll-free line.

Join by phone
      +1XXXXXXXXXX (Dial-in Number) English (United States)
      +1XXXXXXXXXX (Dial-in Number) English (United States)
      Find a local number

10 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  PSTN Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    17. Local PSTN Conferencing Dial In number for US Cities Commericial and GCC

Washington DC 202
      Richmond VA 804
      Arlington VA 703
      Baltimore MD 410
      NC 919, 704
      SC 803 & 843

We have deals that area affected by not having numbers in these areas.

7 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. Local PSTN Conferencing Number's for US Cities

San Diego, CA – 858
      Tacoma, WA – 253
      Greenville, NC – 252

9 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. Meeting Options - Mute all attendees who dial in from APC

I'm already aware that there is a fix being deployed that allows the organizer to mute all attendees from the meeting options if the organizer is using Skype for Business PSTN, however this fix does NOT work for other APCs such as Intercall.

Regardless of the APC being used, the function should work as intended. If the organizer checks the box so that all attendees should be muted upon entering the meeting, it should work for both client users as well as anyone that calls in.

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. reservationless audio conferencing

Ability to start an audio only meeting without having to first schedule a meeting on Skype

29 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base